Deans Drive, North London Extension by MSK Design
Deans Drive, Edgware, Barnet, HA8. Single Storey Ground Floor Extension Projecting 6m from the read with Raised Terrace.
Obtain Planning Permission through the Prior Notification process for ‘larger home extensions’. Obtain Building Control approval to extend dwelling. Undertake Party Wall Agreements. Prepare construction and fit out detailing for all works on site.
Extend residential dwelling with a single storey ground floor extension to rear with raised terrace.
Works to address modern living standards with an open plan Kitchen and Dining area to the rear, that opens out to the garden onto a raised terrace.
Development to include provisions for a children’s play room that will also operate as a piano room.
Formation of a utility area that opens up into the corridor, to allow for access and space to be maximised during use.
Formation of a rear terrace that addresses the level changes to the garden, and incorporates fixed bench seating and planting.
RIBA work stages 0-4
- Design inception, concept design, design development, technical design.
- Survey site for spatial planning and building control purposes
- Generate spatial design concepts addressing client’s requirements, develop design in accordance with client’s needs and budget.
- Obtaining planning approval for all works carried out.
- Obtaining building control approval for all works carried out.
- Provision of full construction drawings including structural detailing and fit out detailing.
- Provision of on-site technical and compliance advice during construction, up to the point of completion and handover.
Anticipated September 2016