Fallow Court Loft Conversion and Extension work
Obtain Planning Permission and Building Control approval to extend dwelling. Undertake Party Wall Agreements. Prepare construction and fit out detailing for all works on site.
Extend residential dwelling with an infill single storey ground floor extension to the side and rear, and a loft conversion.
Works to address modern living standards with an open plan Kitchen/Living/Dining area to the rear that opens out to the garden terrace.
Formation of a utility area, a WC and an area for storage.
Introduction of an internal courtyard to allow natural light and ventilation to reach inner rooms.
Creation of a new Master Bedroom Suite in the converted loft, with a walk-in-wardrobe area, en-suite and private office.
RIBA work stages 0-4
- Design inception, concept design, design development, technical design.
- Survey site for spatial planning and building control purposes
- Generate spatial design concepts addressing client’s requirements, develop design in accordance with client’s needs and budget.
- Obtaining planning approval for all works carried out.
- Obtaining building control approval for all works carried out.
- Provision of full construction drawings including structural detailing and fit out detailing.
- Provision of on-site technical and compliance advice during construction, up to the point of completion and handover.