Laurel View, Woodside Park, Barnet, N20. Residential Development addressing a full refurbishment, with extensions to the ground floor and loft conversion with hip to gable conversion and rear dormer.
Obtain Planning Permission and Building Control approval to extend dwelling. Undertake Party Wall Agreements. Prepare construction and fit out detailing for all works on site.
Extend residential dwelling with a 6m single storey ground floor extension to the rear, and a loft conversion.
Works to address modern living standards with an open plan Kitchen/Living/Dining area to the rear, under a vaulted ceiling that opens out to the garden onto a raised terrace.
Formation of a utility area and downstairs WC located off a central lobby.
Creation of a new Master Bedroom Suite in the converted loft, with sliding doors facing out to the rear garden, dedicated wardrobe area, en-suite and private office.
RIBA work stages 0-4
- Design inception, concept design, design development, technical design.
- Survey site for spatial planning and building control purposes
- Generate spatial design concepts addressing client’s requirements, develop design in accordance with client’s needs and budget.
- Obtaining planning approval for all works carried out.
- Obtaining building control approval for all works carried out.
- Provision of full construction drawings including structural detailing and fit out detailing.
- Provision of on-site technical and compliance advice during construction, up to the point of completion and handover.
ANTICIPATED SEPTEMBER 2016