Beconsfield Road N11 Loft Conversion
New roof, loft conversion and full refurbishment throughout.
Create an additional room (through a loft conversion) to an existing 2 bedroom flat. Refurbish entire flat with an interior with a contemporary interior appealing to young professionals and families with one child, that will remain timeless for years to come.
RIBA work stages A-M
- Design inception, development, implementation, management, completion and post completion services.
- Survey site for interior design and specification purposes
- Generate spatial design concepts addressing clients requirements, develop design in accordance with client’s needs and budget.
- Obtaining building control approval for all works carried out.
- Provision of full construction drawings including structural detailing and fit out detailing.
- Selection of fixtures, fittings, furnishings and furniture for interiors.
- Monitor quality of works, oversee setting out of interior fixtures fittings and installations.
- Project management of all works from design right through to completion.
- Managing and overseeing post completion tasks during 12 months defects period
This London flat has been completely transformed, giving the property more space along with modernizing it throughout. All this has been achieved and on budget with the experienced services of MSK Designers and Architectural specialists. The owners couldn’t be happier with the finished product and know it will appeal to young professionals as well as a young family looking for a home in the North London area. By adding new furnishings to the interior of this property has added the finishing touches to make it all come together perfectly.