Cissbury Ring N12
Residential Ground Floor Extension
Included obtaining planning permission and Building Control approval to extend the existing dwelling. Assist with Party Wall Agreement matters. Prepare construction and fit out detailing for all works on site.
Extend residential dwelling with a ‘T’ shaped rear ground floor extension, including demolition of garage and removal of all external walls to the rear. Spatial environment to promote a contemporary open plan living space with zoning for Kitchen and Living spaces, and a separate bedroom with en-suite to the old garage position.
RIBA work stages A-H
- Design inception, development, implementation.
- Survey site for spatial planning and building control purposes
- Generate spatial design concepts addressing clients requirements, develop design in accordance with client’s needs and budget.
- Obtaining planning approval for all works carried out.
- Obtaining building control approval for all works carried out.
- Provision of full construction drawings including structural detailing and fit out detailing.
- Monitor quality of works, oversee setting out of interior fixtures fittings and installations.
With this extension and building works we were able to use all our skills and knowledge to provide these customers with a building of their dreams. We accomplished this job with the client being very happy when their home was finished.
At MSK design we have a portfolio of properties we have made significant changes to and a happy client base. If you would like to find out more about an extension or changes to your home we can help you with all your architectural needs.