Corrib Court N13
Planning obtained, construction due to commence
Obtain Planning Permission and Building Control approval to extend a single family dwelling. Assist with Party Wall Agreement matters. Prepare construction and fit out detailing for all works on site. Assist with obtaining License of Alterations and all consents relating to the Heritage Status (English Heritage Grade 2 Listed Building)
Infill double height space within living area to create 2 double bedrooms with en-suites.
Reconfigure living and kitchen area to create contemporary timeless environment for modern living standards, including intelligent lighting, audio visual control and heating control.
Design a floating staircase with glazed balustrading.
RIBA work stages A-M
- Design inception, development, implementation.
- Survey site for spatial planning and building control purposes/li>
- Generate spatial design concepts addressing clients requirements, develop design in accordance with client’s needs and budget.
- Obtaining building control approval for all works carried out.
- Provision of full construction drawings including structural detailing and fit out detailing.
- Selection of fixtures, fittings, furnishings and furniture for interiors.
- Monitor quality of work, oversee setting out of interior fixtures fittings and installations.
You can see by looking at the photos why the client was impressed with our work. The internal stairs work well and we have kept the colours neutral but modern to appeal to any young professional who will be able to add their own touches as furniture is added.
MSK design offer free obligation quotes on all our architectural services. We are more than happy to go over your requirements and expectations and advise where we see fit. You can tell by looking at some of our projects the type of work we do and the professional workmanship that comes with all our jobs.