Crouch End N8
The properties project included subdividing of the existing building into 3 self-contained flats. Installing new internal and external staircases (for separate access point to each flat), new roof, ground floor extension, starting with a complete gut out of the building to shell, full internal and external refurbishment.
Subdivide an existing 7 bedroom HMO into 3 self-contained flats that can be accessed independently. Furnish all flats with a contemporary interior appealing to young professionals that will remain timeless, easy to maintain and long lasting.
RIBA work stages A-M
- Design inception, development, implementation, management, completion and post completion services.
- Survey site for spatial planning and building control purposes
- Generate spatial design concepts addressing clients requirements, develop design in accordance with client’s needs and budget.
- Obtaining building control approval for all works carried out.
- Provision of full construction drawings including structural detailing and fit out detailing.
- Selection of fixtures, fittings, furnishings and furniture for interiors.
- Monitor quality of work, oversee setting out of interior fixtures fittings and installations.
- Project management of all works from design to completion.
- Managing and overseeing post completion tasks during 12 months defects period.
You can see by looking at the photos why the client was impressed with our work. The internal stairs work well and we have kept the colours neutral but modern to appeal to any young professional who will be able to add their own touches as furniture is added.
MSK design offer free obligation quotes on all our architectural services. We are more than happy to go over your requirements and expectations and advise where we see fit. You can tell by looking at some of our projects the type of work we do and the professional workmanship that comes with all our jobs.