Finborough Road SW10
Residential And Commercial Subdivision Of Property And Loft Conversion
Obtain Planning Permission and Building Control approval to subdivide and extend this property. Prepare construction and fit out detailing for all works on site.
Extend property with a 2 storey side infill extension, convert roof from a pitched roof to a mansard roof with window dormers.
RIBA work stages A-H
- Design inception, development, implementation.
- Survey site for spatial planning and building control purposes.
- Generate spatial design concepts addressing clients requirements, develop design in accordance with client’s needs and budget.
- Explore development potential of site through ‘Pre-App’ process.
- Obtain planning approval for all works carried out.
- Obtaining building control approval for all works carried out.
- Provision of full construction drawings including structural detailing and fit out detailing.
- Monitor quality of works, oversee setting out of interior fixtures fittings and installations.
Here you can see our work and talent at its best. This was a big project that required all our skills. The property was a lovely building to start with and we have worked with this and kept it in keeping with its surroundings, but still being able to create a new development to the side that worked well for the clients specifications.
If you would like to find out what we can do to your property to improve what you currently have then MSK Design are architectural specialists based in Barnet, London. You can see by our other projects the quality we work towards and the standards of our finished projects.