Ladbroke Road W11
Project completion:July 2010
Project works:Basement and full house refurbishmentProject Brief:
Create an additional bedroom (through a new basement) to an existing 3 bedroom terraced property. Refurbish entire dwelling with an interior with a contemporary interior appealing to young professionals and small families.Project involvement:
RIBA work stages A-M
- Design inception, development, implementation, management, completion and post completion services.
- Survey site for planning and building control purposes
- Generate spatial design concepts addressing clients requirements, develop design in accordance with client’s needs and budget.
- Obtaining planning permission for basement.
- Obtaining building control approval for all works carried out.
- Provision of full construction drawings including structural detailing and fit out detailing.
- Selection of fixtures, fittings, furnishings and furniture for interiors.
- Monitor quality of works, oversee setting out of interior fixtures fittings and installations.
- Project management of all works from design to completion.
- Managing and overseeing post completion tasks during 12 months defects period.
By gaining planning permission for the works required to extend this property, we have been able to come up with a design that will provide a new, modern, light and airy space for the owners. The owners were over the moon with their new bedroom along with the complete modernization of the rest of the home saying they couldn’t be happier with the results.
If you would like to find out about the architectural services we can offer to you, why not contact us for an obligation free quote today, you will be surprised to see what changes we can make to your property.