Ladysmith Road EN1
Residential Two Story Side Extension
Obtain Planning Permission and Building Control approval to extend dwelling. Assist with Party Wall Agreement matters. Prepare construction and fit out detailing for all works on site.
Extend residential dwelling with a 2 storey side extension to facilitate an WC and utility room on the ground floor, and additional bedroom on the first floor.
RIBA work stages A-H
- Design inception, development, implementation.
- Survey site for spatial planning and building control purposes
- Generate spatial design concepts addressing clients requirements, develop design in accordance with client’s needs and budget.
- Obtaining planning approval for all works carried out. Planning application was refused by the local authority but overturned on appeal by the planning inspector.
- Obtaining building control approval for all works carried out.
- Provision of full construction drawings including structural detailing and fit out detailing.
- Monitor quality of works, oversee setting out of interior fixtures fittings and installations.
Any renovation or extension work takes time and will cause some period of upheaval for the owner, especially if you are still living in your home as it is being renovated or extended. At MSK design we understand this and will do our best to cause the minimal amount of disruption as possible.
Any work completed by MSK design you can be assured with be finished to a top quality, making your project one you will be proud of for many years to come. We look forward to hearing from you and showing you what we can offer.