Lawrence Street NW7
Obtain planning permission and Building Control approval to extend dwelling. Assist with Party Wall Agreement matters. Prepare construction and fit out detailing for all works on site.
Extend residential dwelling to the rear and side of the ground and first floor levels. New raised terrace to the garden, achieving a level threshold and continuous flow of a tiled surface from the ground floor living/dining area into the garden terrace. New front porch to promote a contemporary feel on the approach and entrance into the dwelling. Works to include the demolition of garage and existing conservatory.
Spatial environment to have the ability to be open plan and free flowing as a dwelling when entertaining guests.
Client is seeking for a contemporary living space, that is open plan but naturally zoned for Kitchen, Dining and Living spaces.
Client is seeking an additional Mater Bedroom Suite, with a walk-in wardrobe area and en-suite.
RIBA work stages A-H
- Design inception, development, tender.
- Survey site for spatial planning and building control purposes.
- Generate spatial design concepts addressing clients requirements, develop design in accordance with client’s needs and budget.
- Obtaining planning approval for all works carried out.
- Obtaining building control approval for all works carried out.
- Provision of full construction drawings including structural detailing and fit out detailing.